Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Got The Munchies? Snack On This.

Where was I? Oh, right. Telling you about my room. 


The downstairs powder room. That's my room. 

That's the room I head to after I've grabbed a bag of chips or cookies from the pantry and I don't want my toddler to see me snacking on them. I try to set a healthy example for my kids but sometimes, just sometimes I crave the crunch and the saltiness of a good chip and I don't want to share my toddler to witness my poor snacking behavior.

And then I was introduced to Green Giant's brand new line of naturally flavored veggie snacks. A delicious new snack that's made from whole grains and real vegetables. No wonder I don't feel guilty sharing them with my toddler!



See that bag right there full of The Green Giant Roasted Vegetable Tortilla Chips - Zest Cheddar Flavor? It's empty or rather, it's stuffed with paper towels to make it appear full because the bag didn't survive more than 10 minutes once it was opened.  

I ate them for you, you see. I wanted to make sure I could give an absolutely accurate review of each and every single delicious chip in the bag and when my tiny toddler came running over to see what all the fuss was? I didn't waste a minute letting him in on the fun. 

Only two and a half years old and already showing off his surprise talent; the ability to hear a bag of chips open from yards away. Do you have a surprise talent you've been hiding? These Green Giant lovers do. You can check out some of their surprise talents here. 

Full of flavor with the perfect amount of crunch, these chips are the perfect satisfying snack, one that I feel good about snacking on. Don't believe me? The proof is in the pudding chip! 



  • The Green Giant™ Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips – Zesty Cheddar Flavor are made with real vegetables, 17 grams of whole grain per serving (48g are recommended daily), and are naturally flavored.
  • The Green Giant™ Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips – Sea Salt Flavor are made with real sweet potatoes and made with 14 grams of whole grain. Plus, they contains 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips*!
  • *Green Giant Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips (6g per 28g serving) have 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips (10g per 28g serving).

You just can't argue with that! To learn more about Green Giant's surprise new line of naturally flavored veggie chips, visit their Facebook page and YouTube channel.

Thank you to The Green Giant™ for being a sponsor. Show the Giant your surprise talent at www.facebook.com/greengiant.

2 comments:

  1. What! Is this like SmartPopcorn that I convince myself is good for me while still eating snack food! On the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!?! I am gonna have to try these! Thanks for sharing! I am currently addicted to Stacy's Pita Chips!

    ReplyDelete