Saturday, July 5, 2014

First Aid Kit Go Bag For Kids Featuring Stylish Baby Wipes



If there are three things I should buy stock in as a mom to three (boys) under four, it's diapers, baby wipes and band-aids. Not a day goes by that I don't use each of those items multiple times and as far as band-aids go, I've had to start implementing the "if it's not bleeding, there's no need for a band-aid" rule because those suckers can get expensive after a while- especially if they're of the character persuasion. 

It's also no secret that boo-boos, bruised knees and mess-making isn't just limited to the confines of our home either. Since we spend much of our day outdoors, on walks, playing at the local playground and exploring the walking trails throughout our neighborhood, it's imperative that each of these items, among a handful of important others, accompany me on all adventures outside the home. 

Whether we're hiking through the woods turning up rocks and checking for bugs or walking down the street to stretch our legs and shake the sillies out at the local tot lot, it's not always conducive that I lug along my trust diaper bag. Because of that and because "Danger" just so happens to be the middle names of my older two boys, I've had to put together a smaller go-bag that can handle any and all "emergencies" that may arise when we're on the run. And thus I created our handy dandy "First Aid Kit Go-Bag for Kids."


Thanks to Huggies for sponsoring this post.



1. Huggies Clutch N' Clean Wipes: Second to only the diapers, these wipes are the most important piece of the go-bag. For messes big and small, muddy fingers, cuts and scrapes, tiny hands that just petted the latest catch, these are the first things I grab from our First Aid Go-Bag. The fun strap makes this pack of stylish baby wipes both ultra portable and accessible. Not only are they an integral part of our Go-Bag but I also keep Huggies Clutch N' Clean Wipes in my car and diaper bag. With bright, bold prints and fun patterns, there's a style for everyone. What's even more to love is that these clutches are refillable so you'll always have your favorite Huggies brand of wipe within reach. Our personal favorite? One and Done Refreshing Baby. 


2. Diapers: Just a few extra in each necessary size is enough for peace of mind while we're on the go. Occasionally, depending on the day's adventure, I'll even throw in a swim diaper or two! Since my oldest is in underwear, I keep an extra pair rolled up in the bottom of our Go-Bag for good measure.

3. MediBuddy - First Aid Kit: These adorable kits are chock full of First-Aid necessities such as band-aids, antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment, sting relief cream, burn relief cream, gauze and even fun stickers to take the "ouch" away. A great item keep duplicates of in your purse and car.

4. Babyganics Sunscreen + Natural Bug Spray: Our favorite sunscreen and bug spray for kids with sensitive skin. I've used this brand for nearly four years now and have never once been disappointed in either product. 



5. Tweezers and a digital Thermometer

6. Nosefrida Baby Nasal Aspirator: With a little one in tow, you never know when you're going to need to suck some boogies. In fact, it's always been when I needed it most that I find myself without one. I first came across this nasal aspirator when my second was born and it's now become my go-to gift for all new moms. The premise of it seems gross (sucking boogies out with your mouth) but I promise, it's one of the best baby products on the market and you do not get any boogies in your mouth. 

7. Lollipops: Because lollipops are the Great Distractor and Make Everything Better. 

8. Children's Pain Reliever and After Bite: Whether it's Motrin or Tylenol, it's always good to have a bottle on hand. In addition, I also keep a tube of After Bite in our kit for those pesky insect stings and bug bites.

Alright, so now you've got all the necessities for your First Aid Kit and Go-Bag for kids. What do you put it all in, right? I keep ours in this amazing plastic lined wet bag/accessory tote from Peekawhoo. It's the perfect size to fit in the basket beneath my jogging stroller, our beach bag, diaper bag and even just a regular ol' medium-sized purse. It also has a handy tab on the side that can be affixed to a stroller handle bar using a Mommy Hook for even easy accessibility. Not to mention the ridiculously adorable print it comes in!



Thanks to Huggies for sponsoring this post. 
All opinions expressed above are honest and my own

No comments:

Post a Comment