Monday, December 30, 2013

Everyone Deserves A Fancy Pants Vacuum.


And by "fancy pants" I mean, a Miele. Everyone deserves a Miele vacuum and if the above video doesn't prove that point, let me explain why. 

We all make messes whether we like to admit it or not. I'm a veritable mess in the kitchen, spilling breadcrumbs and knocking over flour sacks like a pro. My kids? Well, they're messes no matter where they go, always leaving behind a trail of who-knows-what wherever they last landed. My husband is notorious for tracking dirt, sticks and leaves onto the carpeted upstairs after working in the backyard all day and the dog? Well, despite his "non-shedding" disposition, small tufts of Sheepie hair manage to collect in every corner of the house. Occasionally they've even been seen wafting tumbleweed-style across the wood floors.  

If you can relate to any of the above scenarios then suffice to say you deserve a stellar vacuum that would make cleaning up each of those messes both easy and kind of fun. 

Back in September when I was first introduced to Miele I had no idea what set them apart from every other vacuum on the market, aside from their price tag. I thought to myself, "Aren't all vacuums created equal? After all, isn't the end goal the same?" And after spending three days learning the in's and out's of Miele and their back story, I couldn't have been more wrong. 


Just like all families aren't created equal, all vacuums aren't created equal either and that's precisely why Miele has a product at varying price points for every family and every mess out there. Not only that but each of their vacuums goes above and beyond the status quo to get the job done.

For instance, take a look at the Miele HomeCare Solutions line. Equipped with additional accessories and customizable floor tools, the HomeCare line can be personalized to suit your specific family needs without sacrificing quality. 

Speaking of quality, did you know that not all HEPA filters are created equal and here in the US we have the least strict testing standards for HEPA filtration? Unlike in Europe, where Miele is from, which has a much more regimented level of testing and must disclose with each of its products, the level of HEPA filtration achieved. 

That fact alone made me want to rush home from my Miele experience and toss my previous vacuum to the curb. We won't even talk about the noticeable difference in "clean" once I started using my new Miele inside my home as opposed to my previous vacuum. 

Everyone deserves a superior clean. Everyone deserves to have pure air inside their home. Miele redefines clean and regardless of which model you choose, it is a lifelong investment (think upwards of twenty years!) that guarantees clean air and a healthy home environment for you and your family. 

Don't you deserve that? I think so. Everyone deserves a Miele. 

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment