Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Like To Snack And I Cannot Lie...

...You other snackers can't deny,
When you find a snack with a delicious taste
You can't let it go to waste
You get hooked!"

You can thank me later for getting that rap stuck in your head but right now, I need to share with you my latest favorite snack, barefruit Apple Chips

I am and always have been a snacker. I will snack all day long before I will sit down to eat three full meals and not only will I snack all day long but I will never, ever turn my nose up at a snack of chips. Tortilla chips, salt and vinegar chips even a grease-laden potato chip (or twenty) have found their way into my snack bowl. There's just something about the crunch that keeps me coming back for more. 

That said, when barefruit snacks wrote to me and promised me "all the crunch of a chip with all of the nutrition of an apple" I couldn't say no. Growing up my mom was always about having healthy snack options readily available to my brother and me and our pantry was forever stocked with deliciously crunchy cinnamon apple chips. That said, I would be lying if I said it hasn't been a few years since my last apple chip. 



I'm really cognizant about offering my kids healthy snack options and owe it to myself to make the same healthy choices. I was hoping that barefruit Cinnamon Apple Chips would be just that, the perfect healthy snack option for my whole family.  

When a case of cinnamon apple chips arrived on my doorstep, I didn't waste a second before diving right into my first bag. With less than 100 calories per serving, fat free, gluten and dairy free, and high in fiber, I knew these chips would be the perfect alternative to the not-so-healthy chips I had been snacking on before. 



But I was worried. Would they taste good? Or would they taste like a lifeless, bland apple slice? Would the crunch be enough to satisfy my crunch-craving? Or would I find myself diving right back into that bag of salty, fattening potato chips?

A crunch here. A crunch there. The delicious taste of cinnamon apple. 

Before I knew it, I had eaten the whole entire bag



It's safe to say that I can now satisfy my craving for the crunch with a handful (or two) of barefruit apple chips and what's more? I don't feel guilty sharing them with my kids. 

100% certified organic, grown in Washington state, with no additives or added sugar, barefruit Cinnamon apple chips are a worthy and most importantly healthy alternative to those other chips.

Having just spent a week at the beach, a bag of barefruit Cinnamon Apple chips was one of the first things I would throw into our beach bag each morning! Cinnamon-sweet and totally crunchy, the boys loved chomping their apple chips on the beach! 

Want to win your very own case (10 individual bags)  of barefruit Cinnamon Apple chips? Head on over to their Facebook page where they'll be giving one lucky ILYMTC reader their very own deliciously crunchy case! This giveaway will run July 9th-July 16th, 2013. 

Leave a comment letting me know that you've entered! Now, sing it with me... "I like to snack and I cannot lie, you other snackers can't deny..."







Got a QR scanner on your phone or other smart device? Use it here!



No comments:

Post a Comment