Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I'm A Dirty Little... Vacuum-Lover.


As if two little boys under the age of four and a 110-pound Olde English Sheepdog weren't enough of an excuse to vacuum on the daily, I suddenly now have this beautiful, albeit amazing upright vacuum cleaner at my disposal and I can't get enough of it. 

This is going to sound ridiculous, but vacuuming has always been my most favorite "chore" to do around the house and ever since I've started using my Miele, I can't. stop. vacuuming. I even vacuumed the stairs three times this month and I'm pretty sure they didn't need it again, let alone a third time, after the first go-round.

But my Miele makes it so easy and it's so pretty to look at. The bright, bold yellow and undercarriage LED lights rock my socks off. Even my husband said it reminds him of a Lamborghini sports car!





Not only is my Miele easy to operate but with it's myriad of handy attachments, it easily allows me to clean just about every surface in my house with just this one machine. From the hardwood floors to the many area rugs throughout our home to the nooks and crannies, baseboard molding and even our upholstered furniture and curtains, this vacuum does it all. 

While I was busy learning all about Miele during my NYC trip {clickable link} last month, I was nearly bursting at the seams to get home, get my new vacuum and start cleaning my house and when I say "cleaning," I mean really cleaning. The things I was learning about Miele and their vacuums nearly put every other vacuum I've ever owned to shame. 

If you think about it, vacuums are an investment. A good one should last you upwards of twenty-ish years and some can cost you a pretty penny (or pretty thousand pennies, if we're being honest). You don't want to go spending your money on false promises and something that doesn't really clean your home. 

With Miele, you don't have to worry about that. Not only are you paying for quality, but you're paying for long-lasting, durable sustainability and a clean, healthy living environment for you and your family. 

Miele S7 Upright Vacuum Cleaners: The vacuum that truly cleans

Look at it this way. Outside, you can't control the quality of the air your family breathes but inside your home, you want to be sure that everything you're doing, especially when it comes to cleaning, optimizes the clean air inside your home. 

Miele's advanced filtration system, particularly their Air Clean filter bags and Air Clean sealed system construction, are designed to capture every last dust particle to help keep your home immaculate and your family breathing only the cleanest, purest air possible. 


So not only is my Miele easy to manipulate and operate around the house but it's helping keep my family healthy while breathing the cleanest are possible. Talk about first impressions, this vacuum had me at "Hello!"

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment