Monday, February 17, 2014

Always Busy? Trust Me, You Have Time For This! #SprayItForward with Vaseline.

This post is brought to you by my working relationship with One2One Network
and the Vaseline #SprayItForward campaign. All opinions expressed are honest and my own.

Before having kids, I used to do a lot of things. Things like read an entire fiction novel in one sitting, straighten my hair using an actual straightening tool as opposed to my fingers and in full disclosure, shave my legs more often than once a month. And we're talking months other than the winter ones, because during winter, I prefer to think that I'm growing insulation. I blame my knee-sock-wearing years at an all-girls high school for that one.

In all seriousness though, when faced with only fifteen minutes of shower time each day, I often feel like I need to pick and choose what kind of "extras" I'm going to spend that time on. Shaving my legs quickly became one of those extras as did moisturizing, something that I was so adamant about doing in my pre-children days. After all, who has time to not only lotion themselves up but then allow the additional time necessary to let said lotion absorb before getting dressed?

It sounds silly but surely not I. Before I could even squirt a dollop of lotion into my hand, my toddler would be teetering precariously on the edge of the Pack n' Play, one leg swung over the edge, just seconds away from an unexpected emergency room visit. It was then that I realized that soft, smooth skin wasn't necessarily worth the co-pay. 

Until I stumbled across Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer. It was during one of our very first trips down to our family beach house last summer that we had to stop off at a local drug store to pick up some last minute necessities that I had no doubt forgotten to pack in my haste to leave town. A sucker for new products and fancy packaging, as soon as the bright yellow can caught my eye, I fell hard. Hook, line and sinker.


And it has been love at first sight ever since. A continuous, non-greasy spray moisturizer that moisturizes deeply and absorbs within seconds had quickly become a part of my daily fifteen minute shower routine. 

What's more is that with one-touch dispensing, it provides even 360* coverage at every angle. Just hold the can four inches from your body, spray, swipe and go! How could you not have time for something as simple as that?

Looking to shave off a few extra minutes from your daily routine? You can download this coupon for extra savings when you head out to grab a bottle of Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer for yourself! Share it with your friends for extra savings! Offer valid until 3/9/14.


Visit Vaseline on Facebook and Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment