Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Embrace Life's Little Messes with the Swiffer Sweep & Trap!


Having kids is a lot of fun. When you have kids, you have an excuse to bake cupcakes at 11am on a Tuesday and break out the play-doh even though your three year old couldn't be any less interested. 

Having kids allows you many moments to be a kid yourself. 

Do you want to know when having kids isn't as much fun? Taco Salad Tuesday, that's when. Why? Because within minutes of serving dinner my once relatively immaculate kitchen floors are covered with a fine dusting of crushed up, crunched up tortilla chips. And it wouldn't be Taco Salad Tuesday without tortilla chips. 


With two kids under the age of 4 and one giant sheepdog, I've learned to expect the mess. I've also learned that said giant sheepdog is virtually useless when it comes to cleaning up food scraps the kids leave behind, especially when we've fallen behind on trimming his bangs. Therefore, I'm always in the market for a product that will help clean the mess quickly and efficiently. 


Recently, Target rolled out a brand new product by Swiffer, the Swiffer Sweep & Trap,  which uses rotating blades to pick up large particles on hardwood surfaces before pushing them back into a handy dirt bin which keeps them contained until you're ready to remove the bin and dump its contents in the trash. 

At the same time, the Swiffer Sweep & Trap uses the traditional Swiffer Sweeper dry cloths to trap dirt, dust and hair that other brooms may leave behind. Lightweight and with a fancy ergonomic handle, the Swiffer Sweep & Trap is ready to use right out of the box, after a little quick and easy assembly. No batteries to change and no cords to fuss with, it runs on man (woman or kid) power and hangs neatly in our pantry once we're done using it.


My favorite feature? The dirt bin that traps the larger particles, keeping them contained until I'm ready to dump them. After I saw how quickly and easily the Sweep & Trap picked up the crushed tortilla chips, I quickly ran it throughout the kitchen, living and dining room areas of our house trapping leaves, sticks, dirt and dog hair. 



As much as I have come to love my vacuum, I also appreciate that the Swiffer Sweep & Trap saves me from dragging it in from our garage multiple times throughout the day! 

This product has quickly become an important part of my daily Mom Arsenal that allows me to embrace life's little messes. 

Right now, if you head to Target.com, you can get $2 off a Swiffer Sweep & Trap starter kit by entering code "TGTBBAGU." Offer is valid through 2/28/14 and only at Target.com.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment