Sunday, March 9, 2014

Coffee Gets Me Out Of Bed In The Morning. Not My Kids.


I'd really like to be able to say that the thought of getting to spend the day loving all of over my two sweet, adorable and handsome little boys is what gets me out of bed in the morning but if I'm being really honest, it's the thought of being able to wrap my hands around a hot cup of coffee, inhaling that sweet caffeinated nectar of the gods, that really gets me moving most days. 

I really look forward to my morning cup of coffee. More so, I would imagine, than most people. It's almost like an addiction. I absolutely cannot speak to anyone let alone be responsible for anyone other than myself without having first poured myself a cup of coffee. All it takes is one sip to wake me up and get me going. One sip to prepare me to take on the challenges, ahem, my children, of the day ahead. This one sip of piping hot coffee really comes in handy considering that at the very least, I'm typically reheating that same cup of coffee in the microwave three times before 10am.  

I should add that when I say "coffee" I really mean creamer. Go ahead and laugh but that saying, "I'd like a little coffee in my creamer" rings true in this household. Most people when they peek inside my morning mug often wonder if I'm drinking warm milk or even hot tea with a dash of cream, that's how light I take my coffee. 

I can't help it. I like sweet! Speaking of sweet, Coffee-mate just rolled out a brand new creamer earlier this year, Extra Sweet & Creamy, that is designed to enhance the flavor of your coffee with a delicious creamy taste and extra sweetness. This creamer is especially perfect for those mornings that call for an already flavored coffee to be brewed and for those instances where you might consider a "less is more" approach when adding that extra teaspoon of sugar to your cup. 



I can't tell you how many times I've popped a flavored coffee pod into my coffee maker, such as mocha, peppermint or caramel, only to be devastated when I would reach for my  much loved flavored creamer only to realize that it was a flavor  that would totally clash with the flavor of my coffee.  Caramel flavored creamer in my mint flavored coffee? Heck no. 

That's why I love this "sweet" line of creamers from Coffee-mate. Without adding an additional flavor to your coffee, it enhances your cup with an even creamier taste and the right amount of sweetness, which for me would be extra sweetness. Other flavors in this line with varying ranges of sweet include Original as well as Italian Sweet Cream, a personal favorite.




What gets you going in the morning? Be sure to Follow Coffee-mate on Twitter for more delicious fun and giveaway opportunities!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment